Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
A+ Forever

Super Junior SS3 in Malaysia
Monday 7 March 2011 | 22:25 | 0 comments
19 March 2011 at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil.....

I really really really really really really WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!
but wht can i do?I can't watch the show live..i want to watch and meet them live...with my very own eyes...
The show in KL...but i'm d Sbh...really breaks my heart owh....sdhlh i'm "crazy" fan of them....I feel like want to cry when the day is coming very very soon... :(
and the other reason why I can't go bcoz of my exam is coming very soon too...and i don't hv any cuti anymore...syg owh...cuti pn start bln june...OH GOD!!!
I hope one day I can meet them live and shake hands wif them also take pics 2gether,bahaha.....i hope my dreams come true...INSYAALLAH......

OPPA!!!!!!
SARANGHAEYO!!!!
HWAITING!!!!!

SUPER JUNIOR DAEBAK!!!!!!!!

Older Post
Disclaimer



Bonjour!!!For the first tyme,people thought I'm shy but if u knw me really well,actually I'm loud and kinda crazy especially wif my BFF... Yeah!!!*wink*

Navigations

Entries About Links

Tagboard



Put your shoutmix code here. The width must be 200px - 230px only.

Music Box





Credit